Friday, December 12, 2008

Can I Extend Led Wires

Aces Poker Poker Aces Designs hubbub

Video Clip, Made by The Studio Multimedia Vito part Laurino. Send



No account
(right side) told me that


life is a fifty-fifty if you

right side. Fifty


something and fifty of the other so I thought

and is so true.

What can and should learn

though it's hard to be alone


Great friends friendship born of a
with yourself.

If we understand in silence, let's

fifty percent of the time. They told me




I'm wanting to understand a little of everything
this.

is simply the means

in perfect balance.

one thing I ask
which together make one whole
. They told me



Clip, Realised by the Piece Study Multimedia for Vito Laurino.

Letter Translated

Without account (of the correct side)

They said that the life
to me he is a fifty and a fifty
whenever you are
of the side correct.

Fifty of a thing
and fifty of the other
that thought I it
and it is so certain.

That he can and that must
although he costs
to learn to be only

Great friendly are born
of the one friendship
with one same one.

If we are understood in silence,
we make it a fifty percent
of the time.

They said to me

I am wanting that you understand
Everything But a little
this.

It is Simply the Means

in a perfect balance.

I request a single thing to you That it
Unbreak Both
we do one whole number.

They Said To Me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment